Plymouth South Theatre Guild Presents Student Directed “Help Desk” For Their Winter Play

You can stream the comedic radio play Help Desk

Ally Long, Staff Writer

Imagine your worst customer service call but with a comedic twist! This March 11th and 12th at 7:00 pm, PSHS Theatre Guild is going to be streaming their winter radio play called “Help Desk” written by David Zolidis.

Help Desk is being directed by Plymouth South junior Ciara Fasullo, and has the cast of many members of the theatre guild. The help desk workers do not seem to understand what the callers are asking in some places, and helping maybe a little too much in other situations! When you call the help desk, you’re looking for a solution – but your problems might just be beginning.

Whether you’re getting shamed about your inability to log in, giving your credit card information to a scammer, or having serious conversations with a clown, customer service calls spiral into absurdity for the customers and employees alike in this hilarious comedy.

The theatre guild hopes the audience enjoys the show! More information for how to stream the show and about future shows including the guild’s cabaret in the spring can be found here: https://www.souththeatreguild.com